Avid Lyfe The Activist Mech Mod
These Authentic AV Lyfe mech mods are proudly made in the USA and feature a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty as described below. These are among the highest quality units on the market today and each unit is carefully inspected before being shipped out. These are being brought in on an extremely limited basis, but if we're sold out, please email us to let us know you're interested in us bringing more in for you.
- 18650 hourglass body
- Uses single 18650 battery (not included)
- Adjustable brass bottom firing button using opposing rare-Earth magnets
- Hybrid Top Cap for direct battery-to-atomizer connection (Do NOT use with tanks or atomizers with short contact pins as this may cause dead short and battery failure)
- 24mm diameter at the top and bottom
- Brass construction
"Hybrid" mech mods are so-named due to the direct contact the battery top makes with the positive connector pin on the bottom of your atomizer. This design is intended to limit the resistance between battery and coil for competition use, delivering a more powerful output. This contrasts with typical 510 connector designs that incorporate a solid metal plate between the battery and atomizer pins. It is important to ONLY use atomizers that are designed to be used with a hybrid configuration by utilizing extended connector pins. Failure to do so can result in electrical dead-short, potentially causing battery venting or dangerous thermal runaway (with ensuing explosion of battery.) Be sure to use with Sony VTC4 or LG HB6 high-amp batteries and avoid building under .2ohm for safety. Ensure your battery wraps are always maintained in good condition and batteries are always sufficiently charged before use.
Prior to shipping your order, we will contact you to ensure you are intimately familiar with using hybrid mech mods. We will only sell this mod to fully-informed consumers and will refuse the sale otherwise for your safety.
Avid Lyfe, Inc. Limited Lifetime Warranty All Avid Lyfe, Inc. MOD's have a limited lifetime warranty for manufacturer defects and will be accepted only under the following Conditions:
- Received hardware has failed due to faulty factory workmanship or materials
- The device has been submitted to and accepted by our customer service department, and verified to be an authentic Avid Lyfe, Inc device
- All Merchandise, which we have verified and accepted as defective, will be replaced by the same or comparable item. We do not warranty or sell parts for cloned Avid Lyfe, Inc devices, and buyer must work through retailer that sold them a cloned AVID LYFE, INC. DOES NOT WARRANTY CLONED DEVICES. Warranty claims will not be accepted if any merchandise, which you wish to return is found to have been modified or tampered with in any way from its original factory state upon receipt by our customer service department
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the Avid Lyfe The Activist Mech Mod? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!