Authentic Dotmod Petri Lite 22mm Mech Mod
The much anticipated v2 petri mechanical mod series is here and begins with the Petri Lite. These beautiful pieces of art are perfect for the mech mod enthusiast looking for something a little more refined.
This hard hitting mech is made from innovative naval brass with an anodized aluminum composite button design with a very smooth engagement. Please be sure to read the safety information below as this is a hybrid model and can be dangerous if misused.
- Hard-hitting, innovative naval brass
- Anodized aluminum composite button design
- Precision anodized aluminum tube and body
- 22mm diameter
- 24k gold-plated threading and accents
- 24k gold-plated copper contacts
- Hybrid connection
- Fully masked internals (no cleaning, ever)
- Precision micro-engravings
- Beautiful color finish
- Requires (1) 18650 Battery (Batteries Sold Separately here)
- One (1) limited-edition 24k gold-plated brass drip tip
- Two (2) springs: one original petri spring (light throw); one super heavy silver-plated beryllium copper spring
- One (1) certificate of authenticity
- One (1) mini alan key for button assembly
Important Safety Information: Use at Your Own Risk
"Hybrid" mech mods are so-named due to the direct contact the battery top makes with the positive connector pin on the bottom of your atomizer. This design is intended to limit the resistance between battery and coil for competition use, delivering a more powerful output. This contrasts with typical 510 connector designs that incorporate a solid metal plate between the battery and atomizer pins. It is important to ONLY use atomizers that are designed to be used with a hybrid configuration by utilizing extended connector pins. Failure to do so can result in electrical dead-short, potentially causing battery venting or dangerous thermal runaway (with ensuing explosion of battery.) Be sure to use with Sony VTC4 or LG HB6 high-amp batteries and avoid building under .2ohm for safety. Ensure your battery wraps are always maintained in good condition and batteries are always sufficiently charged before use.
Prior to shipping your order, we will contact you to ensure you are intimately familiar with using hybrid mech mods. We will only sell this mod to fully-informed consumers and will refuse the sale otherwise for your safety.
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the Dotmod Petri Lite Mechanical Mod? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!