iJoy Maxo Quad 18650 TC Box Mod
We all knew it was bound to happen.
The iJoy Maxo is the first quad 18650 battery box mod. Capable of firing up to 315 watts, this device features a large, 0.91 inch OLED screen as well as the ability to fire in all the usual TC modes. Another unique feature of the Maxo is the ability to run in either a dual or a quad battery configuration.
While the Maxo may seem a bit large at first, you quickly get used to the comfortable, ergonomic design. And once you're used to it, customize it. There is also a set of leather stickers to make the look entirely your own.
Please note, an external battery charger is required to charge this device. The micro usb port is for future firmware updates only.
- First Quad 18650 Box Mod
- Chip Designed by IWEPAL
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" x 1-5/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads with Spring Loaded Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 5.0 - 315.0W
- Output Voltage: 1.0 - 9.0v
- Output Current: 1.0A - 50.0A
- Temperature Control Mode: Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel (SS)
- Wattage Resistance Range: 0.06 - 3.0ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 150 to 315C / 300 to 600F
- Four modes: Normal, Hard, Soft and User
- Requires (2) or (4) High Amp 18650 Batteries
- Unique Ability to choose from a Dual or Quad 18650 Battery Configuration
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Stainless Steel Stretch Fire Button
- Set of Stickers Included
- Requires an External Charger (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Low Power Alert
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
Please Note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless coils.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand and model at all times. Always discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping (2 or 4).
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the iJoy Maxo Quad 18650 TC Box Mod? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!