Innokin Proton 235W TC Mod
Innokin continues to innovate with the Proton, a fully loaded 235 watt TC mod. From the massive 1.45" TFT color screen to the first-of-its-kind joystick-style selector, this mod is unlike anything you've seen from the designers at Innokin. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the new advanced chipset fires up to 235 watts and supports nickel, titanium and stainless steel wire in temperature control mode. This mod is small, ergonomic and powerful.
- Dimensions - 85mm by 44.6mm by 29.6mm
- Wattage Output Range: 6-235W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Temperature Control Range: 300-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- TCR Adjustments
- Curve Mode
- BYPASS Mode
- 1.45" Full-Color TFT Display
- Six Menu RGB Customization
- Grip-Style Firing Bar Mechanism
- Joystick Adjustment Controller
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cover
- MicroUSB Port - 2A Maximum Charge
- Spring-Loaded Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Requires two 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately here)
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the Innokin Proton Mod? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!