Lost Vape would like to introduce you to the Thelema Quest 200W Box Mod. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and featuring Lost Vape's Quest chipset, the Thelema Quest offers up to 200 watts of power. The chassis is built from durable zinc-alloy and is capable of handling light falls and drops.
- Quest 2.0 Chipset
- Dimensions - 92.5mm by 56mm by 27.6mm
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.7-8.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.1-5.0ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°-600°F
- Nickel, Titanium, SS Wire Compatibility
- Power Mode
- TC Mode
- Voltage Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Boost Function - Soft, Norm, Hard
- Zinc-Alloy + PC Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 0.96" TFT Color Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Mode Button
- Magnetic/Replaceable Battery Door
- Low Battery Protection
- Check Atomizer Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Temperature Protection
- 10S Timeout Protection
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Type-C USB Port
- Requires (2) 18650 Batteries (Batteries Sold Separately here)
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200W Box Mod? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!