Nitecore Digicharger D4
The D4 Digicharger is equipped with an informative LCD display to give you vital information, right when you need it. The crystalline LCD display reveals the charging progress, battery type, voltage, charging current, and charging time in an easy-to-read and intuitive detail. Charging batteries has never been easier, with an awesome design, cutting edge features, and an informative display, the D4 Digicharger is the one charger to rule them all. The Digicharger is also available in a two-channel model.
- Capable of charging four batteries simultaneously
- Each of the four channels monitors and charges independently
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel clearly displays charging parameters and progress
- Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
- Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode (CC, CV, dV/dt)
- Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode (with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection)
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Features temperature monitoring to prevent overheating
- Made from durable ABS plastic (fire retardant / flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection to prevent damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
- Insured worldwide by Ping An Insurance (Group) Company of China, Ltd.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 0.35A (Max), DC 12V 1A
- Output Voltage: 4.2V ±1% / 3.7V ±1% / 1.48V ±1%
- Current: 375mA x 4 / 750mA x 2
- Compatible with: Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 (RCR123), 14500, 10440, Ni-MH / Ni-Cd: AA, AAA, AAAA, C
We want your review!
Have you had a chance to use the Nitecore Digicharger D4? Please leave a review for the rest of Canada to read. Share your enthusiasm, thoughts and experience with the world. You never know who it may help out!