Cookies Policy | Theravape
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide Theravape with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or or provide feedback on any of our message boards (eg. leave a review)
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
When our company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Theravape securely stores your data at our e-commerce's proprietary secure servers. None of it is stored locally or in our own systems.
Theravape would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by unsubscribing at the bottom of the email.
You have the right at any time to stop Theravape from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Theravape would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Theravape correct any information you believe is inaccurate. you also hae the right to request that Theravape complete information your believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Theravape erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Theravape restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Theravape's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Theravape transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Auto-filling customer information during checkout
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - Theravape uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A lix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Theravape uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Theravape does not share this information for advertising purposes.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above wegbsite tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 1-431-999-VAPE (8273)
Or write to us at 346 Keewatin St, Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada R2X 2R9.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Theravape has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
Email them at email@example.com
Or write to them at 30 Victoria St, Gatineau, Quebec, Canada, K1A 1H3